Sunday, February 12, 2012

More from the Jack-meister

On Saturday, we were eating breakfast and Jack pointed out a school bus that was printed on the back of the cereal box.

Me: Jack, do you want to go on a school bus?

Jack: Yes, I DO!

Me: Okay, baby. Someday soon.

Jack: I gotta get some friends.

At least he is planning ahead.

---------------------------------------

This potty training of for the birds. The kid is terrified to poop on the potty. He's a pee expert but poop is apparently much scarier than pee. For me too, when I have to change his diaper.

Jack (excitedly, while sitting on the potty): When I go poo-poo I'm gonna get jelly beans!

Me: Yes. You're gonna get a LOT of jelly beans.

Jack (thinks for a moment then looks down disappointed): I'm not gonna have any jelly beans.

No comments: