Monday, April 30, 2012

More Jack stuff

Long after I put Jack to bed, I heard him rattling around upstairs.  I went to investigate:

Me: What’s the matter.


J: Well, I hurt myself a little bit.

Me: Is that because you were goofing around?

Jack: Yes. Yes it is.

----------------------

I used to hope Jack would go poo-poo on the potty.  Now he can't get enough of it, even trying to go when he really doesn't have to.  It's a huge waste of time but I don't want to get mad at his efforts.  On one particular trip to the potty, I started to tire of waiting.  He told me:  Caca’s gonna be here in just a minute.

---------------------------
The other day at dinner. . .

Jack:  I wanna treat.

Me:  You can have a pear. The pear’s a treat.

Jack:  No. The pear is NOT a treat. A treat has Pixies on it.

(after about a minute)

Jack (excitedly):  Do you think we have Oreos?

No comments: