Sunday, August 26, 2012

More Dani-ese

Dani is talking more and more all the time.  It just doesn't always make a whole lot of sense.  To the outsider.  We seem to understand most of Dani-ese and she understands ALL of it.  She is so confident in what she says that she has to know what she is saying.  My new favorites:  cheep (peach) and strawberry which sounds like "Dough-boy." 

Dani has always been very independent.  However, she has now found to express the fact that she wants to do things on her own.  She smiles (or yells "no" depending on if you attempt to show her or not) and says, "I tw-eyeee!"  (I TRY!)  She has gotten the first person pronoun quicker than Jack did too, also as evidenced by the lesser used (but no less important), "I Seeeet"  (I SIT!).  Whatever she is saying, one this is for certain about my feelings for this spunky little girl--I LOVE!

No comments: