Monday, January 28, 2013

Love

Today, Dani said, "I love you."  It was unprovoked and she wasn't simply repeating what I had said.  It's going to be a good week.

-----------------------

When Jack was younger and didn't know the word for something, he would say, "Buh duh", as in, "Jack, what is that?"  "Buh duh."  It appears that Dani has her own version.  Today, in her numbers book she was able to tell me the words for all of the different fruits.  Until she came to the kiwi and the pomegranate.  Those she referred to as "a bu da ya ya ya." 

----------------------

This weekend, Dani told her first story.  She was all smiles when she came back from a trip to Meijer with her daddy and couldn't wait to tell me all about it.   

Dani:  Mommy!  I go Target!  (she doesn't know her stores yet)
Me:  You did?
Dani:  Yeah!  I see toys. . . .I ride horsey. . . .I see fishies. . . .I have fun!

No comments: