Friday, October 24, 2014

Hurricane Dani

The other day, I asked Jack what he liked the most about his sister.  He replied, "That she makes me laugh."  I then asked him what he liked least.  "That she bothers me sometimes," he said.  This would exactly be my answer as well.  Dani jumps into everything feet first, makes major waves and makes you laugh so hard, you can't ever truly be mad at her.

--Dani has a cold.  Jack did something to make her mad.  She waited a bit before walking up to him and coughing right on him on purpose.

--Dani wanted to give Jack another hug before bed.  She sprinted into his room and jumped on him, embracing him and squealing with delight.  He responded in kind.  She pulled away and headed back to her room before thinking better of it, turning around and pinching him right on the arm before racing back to her room with a devilish grin on her face.

--This is an actual conversation we had:

Jack:  I'm scared of skeletons.

Me:  Don't be scared.  They aren't scary.

Jack:  Can you kick 'em in the butt?

Me:  You can kick them anywhere and they'll just break.

Dani:  Kick 'em in the penis.


That's my girl.


No comments: