Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Best Present EVER!


Remember when you were a kid and you were so excited for Christmas? How you were anxiously anticipating the toy that you had been hoping for all year? How you were so excited when you opened it up and played with it endlessly for the first week or two until the toy got less cool and you got bored and found something new? Having Jack is just like that. Except that he NEVER gets boring. Except that, as time goes on, he gets cooler and cooler. Except that he never ceases to amaze me. And except for the fact that I will NEVER sell him in a garage sale!


Jack makes me so happy, I can't even stand it. I love spending time with him and I am in awe of all that he is learning and doing, even at just under 4 months. He is such a happy little guy and ALWAYS smiles. And even though he has given me hundreds of smiles, each one thrills me as though it is the first time. He has two smiles: the crooked slow grin and the big gaping one. And I can't tell which I like better. And just when I thought that I couldn't love anything more than his smiles--he started to laugh. Now I just have to figure out how to upload videos to this blog! In the meantime, I am loving each little milestone and I simply can't wait for the end of the school year, so I can be at home with him full-time!

No comments: