Friday, March 9, 2012

Yuck!

Before I had kids, I thought bodily functions were gross. It's not that I find them ungross now, it's just that I've gotten kind of immune to them when they involve my children. If you are not immune, you might not want to read any further.

In the middle of the night, Jack needed a diaper change. Paul took care of it but a short while later, he was still rustling around. I went upstairs and he informed me that he needed to be more throughly cleaned. (He didn't say it that way.) I brought him downstairs and took care of everything but I was concerned that he may have put his hands down in that area and that he might need a handwashing.

Me: Jack, did you put your hands down your pants?
Jack: No, I didn't.
Me: You didn't?
Jack: No, I put my hand in my nose.
Me: Why?
Jack: Because I had a boogie.
Me: Oh. Do you still?
Jack: No. I took it out.
Me: Where did you put it?
Jack: Um. . . I squeezed it.

At the moment I don't know where it is but I'm pretty sure I don't want to find it.

No comments: