Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Dani's voice

Dani's voice has always been amazing.  It's kind of like the voice of a little girl who swallowed a parrot.  She's a little squawky and it sounds adorable.  I don't want her voice to ever change but I realize it may not sound quite as charming coming out of the mouth of a 30 year old, so I'll allow it.  But she is getting more and more articulate with each day and the her misspoken words that I so loved are now correct, and nowhere near as interesting.  Let's take a little before and after look down Dani's linguistic memory lane...

Spaghetti =  Sup-a-getti

Strawberry = doughboy

princess  =  princense

octopus = opp-a-pus

crocodile =  crock-o-waddle

Sigh.  My baby girl is growing up.  At least we still have bah-zahn-ya-la (lasagna).




No comments: