Friday, October 8, 2010

Shorts

Jack has been saying "Where's the. . ?" for awhile now. If I hide or if he wants me and I am not around, he will generally say, "Where da Mommy?". Today, I was getting changed and he came into my closet with me. He then backed into the wall underneath my clothes, and said, "Where da Jack?"

*****

Tonight we went out to dinner. We took Jack to the Barley House, an Irish pub with tons of signs and decorations all over the place. (He was very good throughout dinner too!) He turned and looked around the huge room and all of a sudden, pointed and said, "Ok-gan" (octagon). Paul and I didn't know what he was talking about but looked up and amidst all the clutter, he had found a sign that pointed the way to the bathrooms. And the sign was, indeed, the shape of an octagon.

No comments: