Monday, March 21, 2011

More Tidbits

Jack is obsessed with cars, trucks and construction vehicles. This makes car rides fun lately as he points out everything he sees. We bought him a book of machines where he learned to say and identify tractors, taxis, bulldozers, forklifts, car transporters, vans, police cars, excavators (what the heck is that?) diggers, cement mixers, etc. Today on the way to the dentist, we saw a ton of these. When we came up to a tanker, Jack said, "Oh my goodness! A tanker!"


-------------------------------

When our cleaning lady was leaving today. . .

Jack: Bye-bye Miss Donna! Have a good day.

Donna says goodbye and closes the door. Jack turns to us.

Jack: I gonna miss Donna.

We start laughing and he joins in. Then he says, "I so funny!"

-------------------------------

Speaking of funny, Jack has decided that he really likes making me laugh. When I leave the room, he will put himself in a funny position (i.e. laying on his back on his bed with his feet up in the air) or make a funny face (i.e. standing in the dark in the bathroom with his eyes squeezed shut and a smile on his face) just to try to make me laugh. It ALWAYS works!

No comments: