Tuesday, August 9, 2011

More Jack-isms

Me: I love you.

Jack: I don't care.

--------------------

While getting his Cheerios ready in the morning:

Jack: Mommmmmmm-eeeeeee!

I turned and looked

Jack: What-eeeee? (I usually say this.)

Jack: Dat's what Mommy say!

I finish preparing his bowl.

Jack: And a spoon.

As I am bringing the bowl:

Jack: What a nice Mommy.

-----------------------

Usually I notice that Jack winds up using phrases that I have used at some point. However, I have no idea where he got this phrase.

I was preparing Jack's bath. He walks in, peeks into the bathtub and says:

"Dat's a sweet bath!"

-----------------------

Jack has a weird interest in TV anchorpeople. By sight, he can identify Ron Magers, Linda Yu, Diane Sawyer, Jim Rose, Mark Giangreco and Debra Norville. Today he pointed at George Stephanopoulos and said, "Who's dat?" I told him. Then he asked where he was. I replied, "Washington D.C.". Later he asked, "Where's Apoulos?" I told him I didn't know to test what he remembered. He answered, "He's in da washing machine."

-----------------------

Today (8/12) I was given a glimpse at my son's potential to be a ladies' man. While sitting on the couch with Dani in my lap, Jack came up to us, put his head on my leg and said, "Helloooo girls."

No comments: