Thursday, October 4, 2012

Dinner Table Antics and Stuff

Jack acted up tonight at dinner and I informed him that there would be no treat. I told him that the banana he was eating was his treat. With a look on his face that was a cross between panic and confusion, he said, "NO! It's a ba-na-na! It's a FRUIT!"

-----------------------


At dinner Paul told Jack he needed to take four more bites of vegetables. After much stalling and whimpering, Jack waited until Paul and I started having a conversation. In the middle of our conversation, Jack eats a huge forkful and excitedly announces, "FOUR!!"


Nice try, kid.

----------------------

Jack was standing on the couch, trying to swing the pictures hanging on the wall.


Me: What are you doing? Are you CRAZY?

Jack sits down and calmly states, "I am crazy."

Dani: I cway-zeee!!

----------------------

Even though Dani talks a lot, only about 10% is actually intelligible. But tonight, I am fairly certain she said "entente" and "Gauguin." If this kid decides to take French, I'm gonna be ticked off.


---------------------

Jack had a cold a couple of weeks ago:


Jack: I'm really sick. Who make me sick?

Me: I don't know. Who do you think made you sick?

Jack: You make me sick.

I think we need to start talking about the importance of verb tense. Oh, and the negative effects of false accusations.

---------------------

Me: Isn't your sister the cutest girl you've ever seen?


Jack: No.

Me: What!? Then who is?

Jack: You.

Have I mentioned I love this kid?





No comments: