Monday, October 22, 2012

New tidbits

This is the first year Jack has really figured Halloween out. And he's beyond excited. We look at the calendar and count the days and we talk about what we are going to do on the actual day. But I think he thinks Halloween is a more like preparing for a hurricane. Today he came up to me carrying his pumpkin bucket and told me, "Mommy, I have everything I need in case I get candy. I have my pumpkin and my water."


--------------------------   Jack is a genius.  The other day we were waiting at a stoplight.  There was a fire truck in front of us stopped at the light.    Jack:  Where is he going? Us:  I don't know. Jack:  He's going to the fire station.  His lights aren't on so he's not going to an emergency.    --------------------------   Saturday was my day to get up with the kiddos.  When I went to fetch Dani from her crib she asked me, "Where Jack and Paul?"

No comments: