Saturday, January 22, 2011

New Pics

GO BEARS!

He looks like a P.E. teacher!



Looking like she did something wrong!
Tummy Time!


Here are a few recent photos. I can't seem to get many good ones of Dani. She is just not as photogenic as Jack. She's WAY cuter than her pictures and then there's the issue of her hair. It's so greasy! When she gets a bath, it's this soft poofy hair. The day after it's the same but at the end of that day and on, it looks like she is sweating! I don't want to bathe her daily, as I don't want to dry out her skin and because she's not exactly doing anything to get dirty. Oh well, she's still a cutie pie!











1 comment:

CJ said...

Tell Jack I said I am sorry about his Bears (not really, but he doesn't need to learn about the Bears/Packers rift just yet!) We have the same problem with C's hair! When it's wet, it's SUPER curly. Then it's fuzzy and poofy for a day and a half before it looks almost wet-ish or something! And Dani is beautiful!