Monday, April 25, 2011

Little Things I Love About Dani

Besides EVERYTHING, here are a few of my favorite moments with her:



  • When she gets so excited that she grabs a toy and just screams at it as loudly as she can

  • How she smiles these big, gaping goofy grins

  • That she always smells so sweet

  • How those grins look like she is trying to laugh but no sound comes out

  • How she loves to snuggle with your face

  • When she tries to bite my face and slobbers all over my cheek excitedly

  • How she intently and carefully reaches out to grab something, willing her difficult to control limbs to do what she wants them to

  • How easily she smiles

  • How she greets me with one of her big grins everytime I run into the room

  • When she is finished eating, even though she isn't done with her bottle and looks at me and gives me this little stinker grin, as if to say, "You know I'm not eating anymore, right?"

  • How she furrows her brow when presented with a strange or new situation

  • How alert and in tune with sounds and people talking

  • How she grabs my ring and index fingers as she drinks her nighttime bottle and falls asleep in my arms

  • How lately, when drinking her nighttime bottle, she grips one finger and uses her other hand to grab my face.

  • EVERYTHING

1 comment:

Brooke Ullman said...

Wow! How fun to read with mine soon on his way. I can't imagine loving the second way as much as the first... and I agree with bullet #2!