Sunday, April 3, 2011

Sweet Dani

This Dani girl is really turning into quite the sweetheart. She is almost always happy (except for when she is wet, hungry or trying to fall asleep) and LOVES to be talked to and sung to. She is my little social butterfly and is always looking for interaction. She is rolling over now whenever she wants to. She goes from front to back but gets stuck since she can't make it back the other way. Sometimes she will wake herself up, wondering where the heck she is. She also laughed for the sort of the first time. She's been doing a lot of wide grins and silent laughing but every time she tries to laugh, it doesn't work. Today I said, "Shoot!" And she thought that was pretty funny. I wouldn't call it a belly laugh but it was a good effort, even if it sounded funny.

1 comment:

Brooke Ullman said...

I. Want. Photos.

Oh and send me something good with her and Jack in it... so I can send you an updated banner to post on this blog!