Sunday, April 3, 2011

More and More Tidbits

Jack loves to try to make you laugh. His latest attempts work magically. After getting a time out the other day, the buzzer finally told us that two minutes had elapsed and it was time to spring him. I walked toward Time Out Corner and as I rounded the corner, he was sitting there with his eyes closed tight and a goofy grin on his face. He couldn't see me but he had been waiting since the buzzer went off, knowing I'd be there soon. I don't think you are supposed to laugh when you are releasing your kid from time out but how could you help it? --------------------- Today Jack looked at Paul and said, "I love you, Paul." Guess we are on a first name basis now.

1 comment:

CJ said...

I was Mudder for years. Nothing like it to make you feel like a cow! Em tried my name once. I think the look on my face said it all, she never said it again.