Sunday, November 1, 2009

Nonny's visit and Halloween


I love my Nonny!

Look, Nonny! I can cruise the furniture!

Grrrrrrr!

Nonny came for a visit the weekend of October 30th. It was perfect timing: my birthday, Jack's first Halloween, and the midpoint between her August visit and Christmas. She got in on a Thursday and I took the day off on Friday. We had a great time. Jack was a little out of sorts on Friday (less sleep, no nap, flu shot) but bounced back the next day and was a lot more fun. He enjoyed Halloween. We didn't go out (too windy for a kid that can't even eat candy) but we got dressed up and handed out candy to the other kids. He really didn't mind his costume too much at all! But I'm pretty sure next Halloween will be WAY cooler!!












































No comments: